In the context of the EU Sustainable Energy Week, the SET Plan Secretariat is organising the session Strategic Energy Technology Plan: from a joint vision into investments. The session will explore answers to the following questions:
- How can public and private sources of finance support the execution of the implementation plans?
- Are innovators’ financing needs being sufficiently met by the existing funding framework?
- Is the current innovation ecosystem conducive of an increase in R&I investments (as needed), or does it need to be improved?
These questions are highly pertinent given the current ‘implementation stage’ of the SET Plan.
List of speakers:
- Piotr Swiatek, German National Contact Point for Energy in Horizon 2020 – SET Plan and Joint Programming
- Pilar Solano, European Investment Bank, Head of Division ‘Infrastructure, New Products and Special Transactions’ – InnovFin Energy Demonstration Projects
- Rémi Gruet, Ocean Energy Europe – financing sources to implement the SET Plan
- Rene Savelsberg, SET Ventures – viewpoint of a venture capitalist fund (supported by InnovFin/EIF)
The event will take place on 5 June, 16h-17:30, in Brussels (room Mansholt, Charlemagne Building)
Registration via the website: https://eusew.eu