JRC is partner of the Horizon 2020 Project COMETS - Collective Action Models for Energy Transition and Social Innovation, that aims at studying and supporting collective actions initiatives (CAIs) involved in energy transition in six Member States (Belgium, Estonia, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, Spain).
The COMETS consortium launched a survey targeted to CAIs and we are seeking to increase awareness on this initiative to reach the highest possible number of communities.
In return to their participation in the survey, CAIs will:
- be part of a large CAIs network made of experts and organizations working in the field of collective action, beyond the national boundaries;
- have access to the services provided by the Supporting Platform, among which forums, blogs, articles, regulation updates dedicated to energy transition and social activism in Europe;
- be informed with knowledge produced by COMETS and with the main results of the project, from data on CAIs mapping and activity, to strategies and roadmaps for future synergies
- receive invitations to COMETS events and involvement in COMETS future engagement participatory activities (e.g. visiting tours, scenarios and roadmaps building, etc.)
- be involved in setting recommendations for policies and regulations in support to initiatives like yours.
The estimated time to fill out the survey is 20-25 minutes and will remain open/available until July, 31st 2020.
Feel free to share this information and invitation with people or institutions that may be involved directly.