Call for expressions of interest - Pilot living labs at the JRC
Living labs are a modern way of creating user-centred environments that enable innovation, co-creation and start-up development.
We launch a call for expressions of interest to co-create living labs in two of our research sites Ispra, Italy and Petten, the Netherlands for smart city solutions.
Future mobility solutions in Ispra encompassing
- ad-hoc shared rides
- door-to-door automated delivery
- vehicle connectivity and communication (V2X)
- automated shuttle, robo-taxi
- clean vehicle solutions
Digital energy solutions in Ispra and Petten encompassing
- smart meters, sensors and devices to collect energy and well-being data
- ICT infrastructure
- Interactive user interfaces, geographic information systems, data analytics
- a city-like, controlled environment
- state-of-the-art laboratories and technical support
- scientific expertise
- advanced infrastructures
How to apply
The pilot call is open to public and private organisations - in particular small and medium-sized enterprises and start-ups.
Submit by email to JRCemail@example.com.
This call is open until 31 December 2020.
Proposals may be submitted at any stage.
An internal JRC panel will evaluate the applications on a regular basis.
We will notify applicants about the results of the selection process approximately every 3 months.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted to arrange a meeting to discuss the proposals.
For details please download
Any questions, please email JRCfirstname.lastname@example.org